Meet Our Team
Heritage Law Group, P.C. provides clients from Minden, NV and surrounding communities with a wide range of expert legal services. From estate planning to business law, you can count on our firm to always put your needs first. Our experienced attorneys will take the time to understand your circumstances and determine the best solution.
Cassandra G. Jones, Esq.
Cassandra is an accomplished elder law and estate planning attorney who acquired a majority of her experience through private practice and working inside the courtroom. Cassandra opened her own practice in 2011 and then joined Heritage Law Group, P.C. Prior to, she served as Staff Attorney for the Ninth Judicial District Court, located in Douglas County, NV, and spent time as an attorney for Brooke & Shaw.
Cassandra is a native Nevadan and an active member of the Douglas County community. She is married to her junior high sweetheart and together, they are raising two young and energetic children.
- Licensed in Nevada and California
- Graduated from Arizona State University, College of Law (2002) in the top 10% of her class
- Elected Board Member, Town of Gardnerville
- Founder, Douglas County’s Special Advocates for the Elderly (SAFE)
- Member of Nevada Commission on Judicial Ethics, Wealth Counsel, Elder Counsel, National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Leadership Douglas County, Class of 2013
- Board of Directors, Austin’s House
- Past Co-Chair, Estate Planning Council of Northern Nevada (Carson City Subchapter)
- Past President, Douglas County Bar Association